The Event Manager injects frame accurate queues (triggers) into audio IP stream required for commercial insertion, triggering of stored program playback, channel changes and much more.
The RTP stream output from the audio encoder at the configured data rate is intercepted by Event Manager and the appropriate action triggers, relay contact closure including RDS data and metadata information are injected into the RTP header in real time.
• Professional Audio Networks
• RTP/IP based audio delivery
• Injects frame accurate queues (triggers) into audio IP stream required for:
• Commercial insertion
• Triggering of stored program playback
• Channel changes
• Provides Audio 1:1 channel redundancy
• Creates EPG (Electronic Programming Guide) for SuperFlex Pro Audio receivers
• 8 TTL inputs
• Meta/PAD/RDS data input
• Additional in‐line FEC (optional)